The courses offered at R K Films & Media Academy in New Delhi caters to need of the wide group of audience which ranges from
working professionals to students already pursuing traditional degree & diploma programs.
From 2008 academic session, the Academy has started offering Mass Communication, Mass Media and Journalism weekends and part time courses to suit the need of the individuals. The admission seekers may now join the Mass Communication, Mass Media and Journalism following courses with classes being conducted on weekends and part-time basis:
- 3 years BA (Mass Communication) - UGC University Recognised Degree course after class 12th.
- 2 years MA (Mass Communication) - UGC University Recognised Degree course after graduation.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication - UGC University Recognised one year diploma course after College Graduation
- Diploma in Print & Broadcast Journalism
- Diploma in Direction & Screenplay Writing
- Advertising & Public Relations (PR)
- Audio-Video Non Linear Editing & Compositing with Vfx
- Radio Jockeying, Anchoring & News Reading
- Certificate Course in Voice Dubbing & Modulation (Voice Culture)
- Certificate Courses in Audio (Sound) Recording & Digital Music Production
- Camera Handling & Lighting Courses for Still Photography and Videography
For more informtion, please email your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with our course and admission counsellors at 011-45064241, 9312237583, 9312231374 (New Delhi, India)
- Working executives & professionals
- Students already doing traditional degree & diploma courses like B.Com., B.Sc., etc
- Eligible candidates willing to explore opportunities in mass communication, media & journalism